Button: Hayz's BooksPhotobucketButton: ReviewsPhotobucket

Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Fidelity Files

The Fidelity Files
Jessica Brody
2008

Jennifer Hunter is prepared to go all they way--well, almost. For the past two years, she has been working undercover as a "fidelity inspector," hired by suspicious women to test the faithfulness of the men in their lives. As she explains to her clients, "I don't initiate anything. I only follow his lead." Working under the code name "Ashlyn," Jennifer has exposed hundreds of unfaithful husbands, fiances, and boyfriends. Of course, she never actually sleeps with any of them; she tests for an intention to cheat only. But while Ashlyn may be changing the lives of countless women for the better, Jen's real life is quickly starting to unravel. Keeping her friends and family from finding out what she really does on all those "business trips" is probing more difficult every day, and a string of unfortunate incidents leads her to believe that her secret identity is about to be exposed. Just when it seems as if nothing is going her way, Jen meets a man who makes her think it may be time to retire Ashlyn willingly, for the sake of true love. But before she gives up her double life for good, she decides to take on one last assignment--a job that will change everything.

-Hayz's Review-
I recently decided to reread this book. But I however did not post it on my 100 BOOK CHALLENGE because we only have 10 books to reread and I wanted to wait and reread something else. But I just love this book and can't get enough of it. Jamie. Sigh. Why can't I be Jennifer. I'll take all her problems if I can end up with Jamie in the end. Haha!

I give this book 5 stars out of five. It was really good, and it hooked me by the first page. I don't really know what to say other than this book was way good and if you like romance mixed with drama then you would like this book.
I can't wait for the next one!
-Hayz's Rating-
*****

Other books by Jessica Brody: