Button: Hayz's BooksPhotobucketButton: ReviewsPhotobucket

Friday, February 26, 2010

Mr. Darcy's Great Escape

Mr. Darcy's Great Escape
Marsha Altman
2010

Straight into danger, daring
Elizabeth Darcy rushes to the rescue. . .

When a coded latter alerts Elizabeth that her husband and his traveling companion, Dr. Maddox, have run into trouble in eastern Europe, Elizabeth sets off on a daring and dangerous mission.
While Darcy and Maddox are both the worse for wear, Charles Bingley has has hands full holding down he fort at Pemberley, and Lady Catherine de Bourgh sets out to kick up a truly shocking scandal.
Can Elizabeth get her husband out of harm's way and both of them back to Pemberley in time for her impending blessed event? Will Darcy be able to recover from the dark revelations of his imprisonment? And what are the Darcys going to do about the demented Asian assassin circumnavigating the globe to get to Pemberley before they return?

-Hayz's Review-
I give this book four stars, I really liked it but I thought so much was happening. And I was a little disappointed that it just said Georgiana Darcy was married, and Kitty had three children. I thought it moved to fast. I would have liked to read more about those, but other than that it was a really good book.
I really love these books and I can't wait for the next.
-Hayz's Rating-
****

Other books by Marsha Altman: