Button: Hayz's BooksPhotobucketButton: ReviewsPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Magyk

Magyk
Angie Sage
2005

THE MAGYK BEGINS HERE
Septimus Heap, the seventh son of the seventh son, disappears the night he is born, pronounced dead by the midwife. That same night, the baby's father, Silas Heap, comes across an abandoned child in the snow--a newborn girl with violet eyes. The Heaps take her into their home, name her Jenna, and raise her as their own. But who is this mysterious baby girl, and what really happened to their beloved son Septimus?

-Hayz's Review-
I really liked this book. It is good for all ages, and it kept me turning the pages in it. I wasn't ever bored. And it was a perfect read! I give this book 4 stars, and I highly suggest it!
-Hayz's Rating-
****

Other books by Angie Sage:
Flyte ~ Physik ~ Queste ~ Syren