Button: Hayz's BooksPhotobucketButton: ReviewsPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You
Ally Carter
2006

The Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women is a fairly typical all-girls school--that is, it would be if every school taught advanced martial arts in PE and the latest in chemical warfare in science, and students received extra credit for breaking CIA codes in computer class. The Gallagher Academy might claim to be a school for geniuses, but it's really a school for spies.
Cammie Morgan is a second-generation Gallagher Girl, and by her sophomore year she's already fluent in fourteen languages and capable of killing a man in seven different ways (one of which involves a piece of uncooked spaghetti). But the only thing the Gallagher Academy hasn't prepared her for is what to do when she falls for a boy who thinks she's an ordinary girl.
Sure, she can tap his phone, hack into his computer, and track him through town without his ever being the wiser--but can she have a relationship with a regular boy who can never know the truth about her?
Cammie may be an elite spy-in-training, but in her sophomore year, she's beginning her most dangerous mission--falling in love.

-Hayz's Reviews-
I liked this book, it was cute, cute enough to read the next ones in the series. If there is a down to this book it would definitely be the title. I mean seriously, the title is longer than the book itself. This was a good book, but not one I would read again.
-Hayz's Rating-
****

Carzz's Review
Pretty good book, followed by a pretty good series. I've never read a book about a secret spy school, or about spies for that matter. And, I must say, it wasn't that bad (Hayz might think I'm lying, I basically destroyed her book... on accident). Other then that, the one thing I hated about the book, was the title. I mean, how long does a book title have to be???
Other then my passonate dislike of the title, i would recommend this book to a good amount of people. Easy read, cute story line, good ending... What isn't to like? (Except the title??)
Carzz's Rating
***

Other books by Ally Carter: