Button: Hayz's BooksPhotobucketButton: ReviewsPhotobucket

Monday, November 30, 2009

Mr. Darcy, Vampyre

Mr. Darcy, Vampyre
Amanda Grange
2009

A married man
In possession of a dark fortune
Must be in want
Of an eternal wife. . .

December 1802
My hand is trembling as I write this letter. My nerves are in tatters and I am so altered that I believe you would not recognize me. The past two months have been a nightmarish which of strange and disturbing circumstances, and the future...
I am afraid.
If anything happens to me, remember that I love you and that my spirit will always be with you, though we may never be see each other again. The world is a cold and frightening place where nothing is as it seems.


-Hayz's Review-
Hmmm. . . Honestly I have mixed feelings about this book. It seems to me that it took forever, to actually get into the story. But then once it did, it was good. I liked the ending how they got what they wanted. But it kind of just left us hanging, like what about Georgiana? Is she to remain a vampyre forever? Just let her brother die? I also didn't like how you never heard from the family again. But I understand because her letters never were posted.
It was a cute story. It was just a slow start. I give it 2 stars because it was okay.
-Hayz's Rating-
**