Button: Hayz's BooksPhotobucketButton: ReviewsPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Leaving Paradise



Leaving Paradise
Simone Elkeles
2007

What happens when
the person who damged
your life ...

Caleb Becker spent the past year in juvenile detention.

Maggie Armstrong spent the past year in hospitals and physical therapy.

Two teens who were scarred one fateful night are going to have to face their greatest challenge yet--meeting up with each other again.

... becomes the person you
trust the most?

-Hayz's Review-
I really liked this book, for the most part. It definitely wasn't as good as her other book, Perfect Chemistry, but I still liked it. I wasn't to fond of the ending I must say, I know in the back of the book it says "Caleb and Maggie's story will continue in 2010" but ya, I didn't like the ending. But I liked the rest of the book so I will for sure read the second one when it comes out. And I look forward to see if Caleb and Maggie will be together.
-Hayz's Rating-
****

Other books by Simone Elkeles: