Button: Hayz's BooksPhotobucketButton: ReviewsPhotobucket

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Fitzwilliam Darcy

Mr. & Mrs. Fitzwilliam Darcy
Sharon Lathan
2009

A honeymoon can last a lifetime
"A book that addresses all the unanswered questions..."

Beginning on their wedding day, Pride and Prejudice's Darcy and Elizabeth are two people who are deeply in love with one another and are excited to begin their marriage.

Their courtship was tempestuous; misunderstandings and misgivings nearly tore them apart. But now that they've seen each other without prejudice, their trust, attraction, and delight in each other grows with every passing day. Both are inexperienced and innocent, sharing moments of shyness and boldness as they discover the kinds of intimacies that a newlywed couple shares.

As their love story unfolds, they reveal their innermost secrets and feelings, embracing each other in a marriage filled with romance, passion, humor, and drama that will keep you spellbound.

-Hayz's Review-
I liked it, so I give this book 3 stars. I definetely like it enough to read the second one. But somethings did bother me like: first how Lizzy called Darcy William. That really bothered me, and also Lizzy is super close with Jane and I feel like she wasn't even part of the book. I think I remember reading that she wrote her twice. However I really liked the book, every descriptive and fun! If you like to read about Darcy and Lizzy then you should so read this!
-Hayz's Rating-
***