Button: Hayz's BooksPhotobucketButton: ReviewsPhotobucket

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Trials of the Honorable F. Darcy

The Trials of the Honorable F. Darcy
Sara Angelini
2009

Their attraction is so hot,
it should be against the law. . .

Judge Fitzwilliam Darcy is terribly bored--ready to hang up his black robe and return to the life of a country gentleman--until he meets Elizabeth Bennet, a fresh-faced attorney with a hectic schedule and no time for the sexy but haughty judge. Sparks flay as the two match wits and battle their overwhelming attraction.

-Hayz's Review-
I really loved this book! It was so cute! but yet also heartbreaking! It was definitely a modern Pride and Prejudice! Sure somethings were way different but thats what made it so good! I highly suggest you read it! I read it in two days, and I will definitely be reading it again very soon!
Ya know why I liked this book so much? Because I love Pride and Prejudice, I just can't get enough of Lizzy and Darcy and how their hate becomes love. I liked this book so much because I was fun to read it in a modern way. To see how things are in a different time frame. How two people can be in love and yet be in so much pain because a stupid rule won't let be together. It just reminds me of our society today. And in the end we get to see how they get around it.
-Hayz's Rating-
*****