Button: Hayz's BooksPhotobucketButton: ReviewsPhotobucket

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fallen

Fallen
Lauren Kate
2009

What if the person
you were meant to be with
could never be yours?

There's something achingly familiar about Daniel Grigori.
Mysterious and aloof, he captures Luce Price's attention from the moment she sees him on her first day at Sword & Cross boarding school in Savannah. He's the one bright spot in a place where cell phones are forbidden, the other students are screwups, and security cameras watch every move.
Except Daniel wants nothing to do with Luce--he goes out of his way to make that very clear. But she can't let it go. Draw to him like a moth to a flame, Luce has o find out what Daniel is so desperate to keep secret. . . even if it kills her.

-Hayz's Review-
Wow! 5 stars all the way! I loved this book! It was so good, I can't wait for the second one! This book kept me reading the whole time, not once was I bored. It was so good! Although the ending did leave me confused a little. But hey I guess thats good cause there is a second one! Seriously you all need to read this book, it is amazing!
-Hayz's Rating-
*****

Other books by Lauren Kate: