Button: Hayz's BooksPhotobucketButton: ReviewsPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Nightlight

Nightlight a parody
The Harvard Lampoon
2009

About three things I was absolutely certain.
First, Edwart was most likely my soul mate, maybe.
Second, there was a vampire part of him--which I assumed
was wildly out of his control-- that wanted me dead.
And third, I unconditionally, irrevocably, impenetrably, heterogeneously, gynecologically, and disreputably
wished he had kissed me.

And thus Belle Goose falls in love with the mysterious and sparkly Edwart Mullen in the Harvard Lampoon's hilarious send-up.

Pale and klutzy, Belle arrives in Switchblade, Oregon, looking for adventure, or at least an undead classmate. She soon discovers Edwart, a super-hot computer nerd with zero interest in girls. After witnessing a number of strange events--Edwart leaves his Tater Tots untouched at lunch! Edwart saves her from a flying snowball!--Belle has a dramatic revelation: Edwart is a vampire. But how can she convince Edwart to bite her and transform her into his eternal bride, especially when he seems to find girls so repulsive?

-Hayz's Review-
Wow. I thought this book was going to be a funny book that changed things from Twilight. But wow, no it was so stupid! It was a waste of my time. Not only did most of it not make sense and you had to read parts of it again, it was just ugh, lame. I give this book 1 star because I didn't like it. I highly suggest you don't read it! Or if you do, get it from the library or borrow it, you will waste your money if you buy it.
-Hayz's Rating-
*