Button: Hayz's BooksPhotobucketButton: ReviewsPhotobucket

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Stealing Heaven

Stealing Heaven
Elizabeth Scott
2008

My name is Danielle. I'm eighteen. I've been stealing things for as long as I can remember.

Dani has been trained as a theif by the best - her mother. Together, they move from town to town, targeting wealthy homes and making a living by stealing antique silver. They never stay in one place long enough to meake real connections, real friends - a real life.
In the beach town of Heaven, though, everything changes. For the first time, Dani starts to feel at home. She's making friends and has even met a guy. But these people can never know the real Dani - because of who she is. When it turns out that her new friend lives in the house they've targeted for thier next job and the cute guy is a cop, Dani must question where her loyalties lie: with the life she's always known - or the one she's always wanted.

-Hayz's Review-
I give this book 4 stars, because I really liked it but the ending was sad. I'm a little confused though, is Dani and Greg together? Or not? I love Greg, he was/is perfect for Dani, and she clearly likes him. I liked how loyal Dani was to her mom even though it meant not being able to be with Greg, a guy she really liked, because she was so loyal. Any way 4 stars, its a really good book!
-Hayz's Rating-
****

Other books by Elizabeth Scott: