Button: Hayz's BooksPhotobucketButton: ReviewsPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Autumn

Autumn

By: David Moody
Infected Books
2002

In less than twenty-four hours a vicious and virulent disease destroys virtually all of the population. Billions are killed. Thousands die every second.

There are no symptoms and no warnings. Within moments of infection each victims suffers a violent and agonizing death. Only a handful of survivors remain. By the end of the first day those survivors wish they were dead.

Then the disease strikes again, and all hell breaks loose...


Carzz's Review
Okay, if you've never read a David Moody book, then your missing out! I loved all of the Autumn books... they had there own... I dont know, but they are awesome! In a book where everyone dies, it lays a different view point for the world. Haha, I dont know what I'm saying, but all I'm saying is check them out!!!
Carzz's Rating
*****

Other books by David Moody: