Button: Hayz's BooksPhotobucketButton: ReviewsPhotobucket

Friday, September 18, 2009

The Awakening

The Awakening
Kelley Armstrong
2009
If you had met me a few weeks ago, you probably would have described me as an average teenage girl--someone normal. Now my life has changed forever and I'm as far away from normal as it gets. A living science experiment--not only can I see ghosts, but I was genetically altered by a sinister organization called the Edison Group. What does that mean? For starters, I'm a teenager necromancer whose powers are out of control; I raise the dead without even trying. Trust me, that is not a power you want to have. Ever.
Now I'm running for my life with three of my spernatural frinds--a charming sorcerer, a cynical werewolf, and a disgrunted witch--and we have to find som one who can help us before the Edison Group finds us first. Or die trying.

-Hayz's Review-
I loved this book! 5 stars all the way! I really liked this book because it just fell in place right where the last one left off. If you liked the first one then you should totally read this! I saw the cover of this at Barnes and Noble, and I was like "Hey I wanna read that!" So I read the first then this one, and now I can't decide which one I like better!
-Hayz's Rating-
*****

Other books by Kelley Armstrong: