Button: Hayz's BooksPhotobucketButton: ReviewsPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Jessica's Guide To Dating On The Dark Side

Jessica's Guide To Dating On The Dark Side
Beth Fantaskey
2009

LUCIUS TOOK A LONG TIME choosing his words. "You are a puzzle to me, Jessica," he finally said. "A mystrey. But at least I am open to the possibility of exploring that which don't understand."
The dim light glimered inhis black eyes, and we were so close that I could see the faint shadow of stubble on hes cheeks. Most guys I knew still seemed more like boys then men. Did Jake even shave? But Lucius . . . he had crossed that line. And I was sitting on a bed with him. Alone. In a darkened room. Talking about "exploring" my so-called "mysteries." I edged away.
"What would happen, anyway, if we didn't get married?" I asked, trying to change the subject. Distancing us again. "How bad could it be?"

-Hayz's Reveiw-
I really really liked this book! Seriously go read it now! If you haven't. The one down to this book was that, where I liked how she kept you guessing til the very end, but in the ending they were together for like a page and a half and BAM its over now. Thats what I didn't like about it. But other than that I really liked it!
-Hayz's Rating-
*****

Carzz'z Reveiw
Great book! One of the best I've read in a long time. I loved it so much, i REALLY want her to write a second, but it was so perfect, it doesn't need a second. Dont ask me why it was so good, but it was, and to anyone I would recommend this book! if you haven't read it, then go buy a copy, because after you read it, you will want to own it!!!

Carzz's Rating
*****

Other books by Beth Fantaskey: