Button: Hayz's BooksPhotobucketButton: ReviewsPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New Moon


New Moon
Stephenie Meyer
2006

I knew we were both in mortal danger.
Still, in that instant, I felt well. Whole.
I could feel my heart racing in my chest,
the blood pulsing hot and fast through my veins again.
My lungs filled deep with the sweet scent that came off his skin.
It was like there had never been any hole in my chest.
I was perfect--not healed, but as if
there had never been a wound in the first place.

-Hayz's Review-
Personally I thought this was the worst book in the Twilight Saga. I know it was supposed to be sad in the sense that he left her, but seriously she is like completely obsessed with him! And it is sad, really because what happens if our boyfriends leave us no matter how much we love them. Are we going to act the same way she did? No. I think it is insulting to girls. But like other books, it has a good ending which is what matters.
-Hayz's Rating-
**

Carzz's Review
Although this was not my favorite of the four books, it was better then some. I felt as though it dragged... I kinda feel it was either one o those "OhmiGod! I love this book!" or "Ugh, i wasted my time" kind of books. Regardless, I would still recommend it.

Carzz's Rating
***

Other books by Stephenie Meyer: