Button: Hayz's BooksPhotobucketButton: ReviewsPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Twilight

Twilight
Stephenie Meyer
2005

About three things I was absolutely positive.

First, Edward was a vampire.
Second, there was a part of him-
and I didn't know how dominant that part might be-
that thirsted for my blood.

And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably
in love with him.

-Hayz's Review-
I liked Twilight because it was the first vampire book I have read, and I thought it was creative, and cute! I would suggest this book if you haven't read it, because you are probably one of the only people who haven't. LOL!
-Hayz's Rating-
*****

Carzz's Review
Defiantly the best of the four books, I would have to say. It was a typical love story, though not my favorite, it was decent. though, when I recommend this books, I have one thing to say with it "STAY AWAY FROM THE MOVIE!" It kills it, literally.

Carzz's Rating
****

Other books by Stephenie Meyer: