Button: Hayz's BooksPhotobucketButton: ReviewsPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Eclipse

Eclipse
Stephenie Meyer
2007

In the dead silence,
all the details suddenly fell into place for me
with a burst of intuition.
Something Edward didn't want me to know.
Something that Jacob wouldn't have kept from me.
Something that had the Cullens and the wolves both in the woods,
moving in hazardous proximity to each other. . . .

Something I'd been waiting for anyway.
Something I knew would happen again,
as much as I might wish it never would,

It was never going to end, was it?

Carzz's Review

This was my favorite book out of the Twilight series. I don't know why, but I found it to be more entertaining then Twilight, and New Moon was just OK, and I didn't like Breaking Dawn at all, so I guess it's pretty easy to see why.

Carzz's Rating
****

-Hayz's Review-
I thought this book was...okay. I thought the part when there was going to be the fight thing with the Volturi got long, it was like 2 pages in the book weren't about the Volturi, then the rest of the book was about them. I thought it got long and kind of boring. But I have to say that I did like it better than New Moon.
-Hayz's Rating-
***
Other books by Stephenie Meyer: