Button: Hayz's BooksPhotobucketButton: ReviewsPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Eternal

Eternal
Cynthia Leitich Smith
2009

Classified Ads

WANTED: Personal assistant to
Her Royal Highness Duties: Whatever
asked without hesitation, including but
not limited to secretarial/administrative,
household, defense, blood donation,
driving, companionship, prey disposal,
and love slavery.

At last, Miranda is the life of the party: all she had to do was die. Elevated and adopted by none other than the reigning Kind of the Mantle of Dracul, Miranda does from high-school theatre wannabe to glamorous royal fiend overnight. Her reckless and adoring guardian angel, meanwhile--fighting in human guise as the princess's personal assistant--has his work cut out for him with the Master's Death Day gala fast approaching. Can Zachary save his girl's soul and redeem himself before all hell arrives, quite literally, on their doorstep?

Carzz's Review
Okay, so Eternal was a decent book. I thought it had a strong beginning, and a great story line. It kept me entertained through out the whole book. However, I will say this, if you don't like reading books with a bad ending, then I do not recommend this book.
Once I finished the book, I was horrified that the author could possibly be okay with that ending, and lets just say, that is why I wouldn't go see it if it were to become a movie.
Carzz's Rating
**
-Hayz's Review-
I liked this book because it kept me amused while I was reading it, and at some points I didn't want to put it down, but then the ending came. OMG! The ending totally ruined the whole book, I mean what the hell kind of an ending was that? Its like she didn't even give Zachary a chance, she was like "Ok, kill me!" So ya, the ending was just dumb! And it ruined the whole book!
-Hayz's Rating-
*

Other books by Cynthia Leitich Smith: