Button: Hayz's BooksPhotobucketButton: ReviewsPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Breaking Dawn

Breaking Dawn
Stephenie Meyer
2008

"Don't be afraid," I murmured. "We belong together."
"We belong together."

I was abruptly overwhelmed by the truth of my own words.

This moment was so perfect, so right,
there was no way to doubt it.

His arms wrapped around me,
holding me against him. . . .
It felt like every nerve ending in my body
was a live wire.

"Forever," he agreed.

WHEN YOU LOVED THE ONE WHO WAS KILLING YOU, IT LEFT YOU NO OPTIONS. How could you fight, when doing so would hurt that beloved one? If your life was all you had to give, how could you not give it? If i was someone you truly loved?

TO BE IRREVOCABLY IN LOVE WITH A VAMPIRE is both fantasy and nightmare woven into a dangerously heightened reality for Bella Swan. Pulled in one direction by her intense passion for Edward Cullen, and in another by her profound connection o werewolf Jacob Black, she has endured a tumultuous year of temptation, loss, and strife to reach the ultimate turning point. Her imminent choice to either join the dark but seductive world of immortals or pursue a fully human life has become the thread from which the fate of two tribes hangs.

Carzz's Review
Ask anyone, I love Twilight!!! But ask anyone, again, I hate Breaking Dawn!!! No offense to Stephenie Meyer, but it was wretched. I read better fan-fictions then this, and I'm sorry, but it's so true. It builds up to this big huge climax, and then... Nothing. It is like she was was blowing up this big balloon, and then someone came up and popped it!!!
Carzz's Rating
----------------

-Hayz's Review-
Unlike Carzz's personal feelings about this book, I really liked it. In fact I thought it was the best book in the Twilight Saga. I really like the beginning, like the wedding and the honeymoon. I didn't really like that the book switched persons views, but I understand why she did it. I really liked the ending, and ya. I just really liked this book!
-Hayz's Rating-
*****

Other books by Stephenie Meyer: