Button: Hayz's BooksPhotobucketButton: ReviewsPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Trust

Trust

By: David Moody
Infected Books
2002

The most important event in human history takes place in the middle of nowhere. Perceptions are altered. Perspectives are changed. Nothing can ever be the same again.

A moment of deliverance for the human race or the beginning of its end? Tom Winter thinks he knows, but no-one else agrees.

If he's right, six billion others are wrong.

Trust no-one, because no-one trusts you.

Carzz's Review
Okay, first let me just say, if you haven't read anything by David Moody, then you aren't complete. He is an amazing author.
However, this was my least favorite of his books. I loved the story line and I loved everything else about it... except the ending. I mean, for his writing it was okay because he normally writes about the end of the world, human population, and life as we currently know it. I just thought this book would have been a little better had it had a different ending. But it's still the good book that i love and would recommend to some (I don't know how many people would appreciate his writing). Still, check it out!
Carzz's Rating
*****

Other books by David Moody: